Souflari29 October 2011
This was the property of Saul Modiano of Thessaloniki, from whom it was purchased by the Monastery in 1905. On it was built the large metochi complex – a part of it is still standing today – and the seaside ‘store’. In 1922 refugees settled there from Triglia and Proussa. Together with the previous cultivators of the metochi, they founded the village of Nea Triglia.