Our Lord Jesus Christ9 June 2022
Do not abandon your servants who are living apart from the Church. May your love act and bring them close to you
– Remember, Lord, your servants who are suffering from cancer.
– Your servants who are suffering from minor and major ailments.
– Your servants who are suffering from bodily incapacitation.
– Your servants who are suffering from spiritual incapacitation.
– Remember those who are governing us and assist them to do so in a Christian manner.
– Remember the children who come from dysfunctional families, and from divorced parents.
– Remember, Lord, the orphans throughout the world, all those suffering pain and injustice in their lives, and those who have lost their spouses.
– Remember, Lord, all the prisoners, the anarchists, the drug addicts, the murderers, the wrongdoers and the thieves. Enlighten them and help them to mend their ways.
– Remember, Lord, all those living in lands foreign to them, all those traveling by land, sea or air, and keep them safe.
– Remember, Lord, the Church, the fathers (clergy) and the faithful.
– Remember, Lord, all the monastic communities, men’s and women’s, the abbots and abbesses, and all the brotherhoods of Athonite fathers.
– Remember, Lord, your servants who are in a time of war.
– Those persecuted on the mountains and the plains.
– Those who are like hunted birds.
– Remember, Lord, your servants who have left their homes and jobs and are struggling.
– Remember, Lord, the poor, the homeless and the refugees.
– Remember, Lord, all the nations and hold them in your embrace, protect them with your holy mantle and keep them safe from every evil of war. And keep our beloved Greece in your embrace, day and night. Protect her with your holy mantle and keep her safe from every evil and from war.
– Remember, Lord, the struggling, the abandoned, the badly-treated and the hardship-ridden families and pour out your mercies richly upon them.
– Remember, Lord, your servants who are suffering from spiritual and bodily problems of all kinds.
– Remember, Lord, those who are in despair and give them composure.
– Remember, Lord, those have asked for our prayers.
– Remember, Lord, all those who have fallen asleep throughout the ages and grant them rest.